waai - How to use
(1) Press the Photo Library button at the bottom right of the screen and select the image you want to use as wallpaper.
(2) Find a good position by moving and scaling the image by dragging or pinching in/out.
(3) Press the camera button to save the image to the Photos app. The guide image will not be saved with it. Set the resulting image as your wallpaper!
(4) If the guide image makes it difficult to see the wallpaper, move the slider to adjust the transparency of the guide image.
(5) You can select one default guide image and two user settings guide images. Click here to see creating a user-setting guide image.
(6) Use the switch next to the camera button to select the image "parallax effect wallpaper" or "still image". If your iPhone/iPad is set to "Reduce Motion - OFF" (Settings - Accessibility - Motion), using the image "parallax effect wallpaper" will enable you to configure without deleting the area around the image.
(6a) When the "Reduce motion" setting of iPhone/iPad is OFF,
waai's "still image" images will be displayed with the periphery of the image cut off.
waai's "parallax effect wallpaper" images will be displayed correctly.
(6b) When "Reduce motion" setting of iPhone/iPad is ON,
waai's "still image" images will be displayed correctly.
waai's "parallax effect wallpaper" images will show the surrounding black frame.
Copyright © 2021 49-soft All Rights Reserved.